Wednesday, April 25, 2012

GOYB week 2 and 3 check in

Combining the last two weeks, because they tell a story when placed together.

Week Two:
Did great on my goals for the first half of the week, despite a serious feeling of exhaustion on Wednesday. Woke up on Thursday feeling like I was drowning. Nearly passed out on my bike ride but blamed it on the weather. Drank electrolytes like crazy but did not feel better on Friday or Saturday.

Week Three:
Remained absolutely miserable until Wednesday, when I started feeling better. Finally by Friday I feel like I could walk around without dying. Haven't attempted the bike yet.

This week I need to get back on it. And hopefully not get all blarghy again!

No comments:

Post a Comment

To improve accessibility for all users, comment moderation is used in place of CAPTCHA.