Thursday, May 30, 2013

Walking Away

For many reasons I had to give up on bringing home my puppy. I am, hopefully understandably, upset. But most of all, I am lost. Almost all of my non-work life, and the entirety of my internet social circle, is based upon service dogs. And yes, I am not the only SD handler to have to walk away.. but still.. Its painful to be told "well, everyone experiences that, just try again." So I walked away from all SD groups. And now.. theres nothing for me to do on the internet. That was the entirety of my social life outside of work.
Inside of work, I have to keep my disabilities as closeted as possible.. Nobody knew what Kiron's life path was to be. They all thought I was stupid to go through a breeder. So again, I am told "well try again" with a little jibe about "maybe this time you'll just get a rescue like the rest of us. Won't that be simpler?"

I don't know where this blog will go.
There's a couple of blog posts I promised Sharon I would do.
I guess I'll do those soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To improve accessibility for all users, comment moderation is used in place of CAPTCHA.