Tuesday, November 13, 2012

FlyLady (Days 3-5)

Day three: Doing what we have already done
  • Getting Dressed to Lace up Shoes: Okay, I'm kind of failing on this one. I got dressed, but I haven't showered or done my hair. I'm kind of resistant to actually getting dressed, because I really, really, really need to go buy clothes. I don't know what happened to my clothes, but I can find about one pair of pants and 3 shirts, excluding my work uniform. I hate spending money on clothes, but I am gonna suck it up and buy some on sunday I guess. (its entirely possible that the creepy old man who I SAW steal my underwear out of the dryer has escalated to stealing my clothing, I guess. Sometimes apartment living is weird.)
  • Shining the sink.
    Well, I made Troy (my partner if I haven't clarified that yet on this blog) do the dishes last night. Does that count? :P And did them this morning. Troy and I do not live alone, so after we go to bed dishes pile up.
Day Four
Basically, sign up for the newsletter. Theres enough crap in my inbox to make me reluctant about doing this, haha.

Day Five
Your supposed to like, write down some negative thoughts and make them happy. Ugh, See, this is where I resist the FlyLady. Doing this sort of thing reminds me of this class I was forced to take in 9th grade because the school decided I was at risk of dropping out. Essentially some really annoying guy screamed at us for an hour telling us to unlock our potential or some shit.

Day six is Hot Spots, so, at least it will be interesting again.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To improve accessibility for all users, comment moderation is used in place of CAPTCHA.