Thursday, November 8, 2012

FlyLady (two days in)

I don't know why I always try to do this thing, but here goes again. I know a messy house is bad for magic, but now that I'm with Troy, we aren't really messy, just very disorganized. Now that I have a job,  am going to school, and doing Magical Circle School.. I really need to stop chasing myself around every time I try to do something. So, maybe the whole flylady thing will help with that, at least the house keeping aspect.

Day one is Shine your Sink.
I don't really see the point in actually shining the sink.. clean it out, yeah, but make it all pretty? When five minutes after I am done somebody will pour coffee in it, or put some dirty crap in it? Nah. Oh, I have a sink peeve. Seems to be a thing old people do, mostly, but anyway, when people put the dishrag over the faucet of the sink. Gives me the germ willies just seeing that!

Day two is Get Dressed to Lace Up Shoes.
 Okay, I'll do this today. (Yes, I am posting this blog in my PJ's.) Tomorrow, I work, so I don't know. I am not wearing my work clothes all day, because they smell like wet dog and other unsavory things. But, I don't really want to take the time to change before I leave. Yeah, lazy lazy.



No comments:

Post a Comment

To improve accessibility for all users, comment moderation is used in place of CAPTCHA.