Sunday, March 25, 2012

Be a Goddess!

I am reading Be A Goddess by Francesca De Grandis.
I have just started the second and I really like the visit layout. I have a bad habit of reading a book and reading over any hands on parts and going "Oh interesting! I should try that." and turning the page. This book reminds me not to do that. For sure, after I finish this one I have to go back to other books I have read and make sure to do the exercises.
Which brings me to another thing I like about this, something about the format makes me unlikely to read ahead.. in the few other books with a scheduled format I have read I've had a habit of reading way ahead of myself.

Well, that's all I have to say for now.
Blessed Be!

1 comment:

  1. If rereading books is a bad habit, I'm a lost case. I think some books are just that good ;-)

    ReplyDelete

To improve accessibility for all users, comment moderation is used in place of CAPTCHA.