Monday, March 19, 2012

Where have I been?

Yeah, good question.
From the beginning..

Had to move out of our old apartment because the lease expired. Moved to a new town.

Started taking a class. Its mostly a huge energy drain (The other class members are all significantly older and give off vibes that they "own the class" and are always yelling back and forth. Not a conductive learning environment.) but I'm doing okay. Slowly learning some math, learning how much I love mathematical concepts even though I'm completely inept with the numbers.

Fell in love. Yay. :D

My mom went out of town for three months (She's still gone for another two.) Helping me to get my head screwed back on. (Trying to be as respectful as possible, she tells people to do things but whether you take her advice or not she gets very upset. For somebody who struggles figuring out people's meanings and intentions the inconsistency is terrifying.)

Moved out of the second apartment, because the city came in and condemned the entire apartment building for a mold problem. Ewww.

Decided the two moves in such a short period of time was a kick in the ass from Goddess. Decided to work on a viable career path, and go back to the goal I sort of got distracted from. Currently working on that, basically two things have to be lined up and I am headed Onward and Upward.

I hope to get to writing a little bit more on here as well. Maybe every two weeks or so.

Blessed Be.

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like you have been busy!! I hope things go well fir you :)

    ReplyDelete

To improve accessibility for all users, comment moderation is used in place of CAPTCHA.