Saturday, October 22, 2011

Um.. Yeah. GOYB week 3

So, I totally flaked this week. I normally run/walk around my friends neighborhood, and I haven't been able to go over there. Its cold and I hate cold weather, etc. I just had every excuse this week. Next week I will do better. I got a work friend to drive me home, and I found my flash drive so I no longer have to drag my laptop with me. All of the books are technically supposed to go back and forth but there is an extra set there, so I can run or walk (depending on the day) to work every day, and catch a ride home. Wish me luck!

2 comments:

  1. Some weeks it's simply tougher than others. Don't worry, just do your best.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Diandra is right, some weeks are just a dud and we need to be okay with that. The next will be better ;-)

    ReplyDelete

To improve accessibility for all users, comment moderation is used in place of CAPTCHA.